Guarantee of repaymentIf within 6 months from the date of purchase, ATV will Try it In case of failure, a backup will be provided for the tone test, provided that:
- Outside Mexico, returns as security are not accepted.
- All warranty claims must include proof of purchase (sales receipt or dealer's invoice), damaged tape and a warranty card printed on the back of the barrel of the belt.
- Upon receipt of these items, the test quality control personnel will check the failed frequency band.
- This warranty does not apply to any product that is improperly installed or maintained or improperly operated or used.
- If, based on evidence, it is determined that the bandwidth in question is installed on the correct machine, that the transmission system is in good condition and that it was not intentionally cut off, damaged or used for commercial purposes, then the bandwidth will provide an alternative bandwidth.
Liability under any express or implied warranty is limited to substitute goods and shall not, to the extent possible, be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, in lieu of all other express or implied guarantees and all other obligations or liabilities of proof.